Monday, May 23, 2011

Who knew.....Drew Barrymore

Found some really good quotes by Drew Barrymore. Thought id share. Enjoy : )


"In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths."
 Tumblr_lfgcf85gi41qb4s29o1_400_large
"I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end."
Drew Barrymore
 Tumblr_lh7j3esvtx1qz9qooo1_r1_500_large
"There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk."
Drew Barrymore

Article-0-02f75e07000005dc-267_468x515_large
"I am fundamentally happy. Everyone has experiences that makes them cynical, jaded or unhappy - you just have to fight those things off. I have totally emotional days when I cry and get insecure. PMS weirded out, doomed and tragic. I mean, I'm definitely not just a lollipop, happy in the wind girl. I'm human just like everyone else, but I think that it would be tragic to be on your deathbed and think, 'I could've I should've.' That gets me out of bed everyday. I can't even last like an hour in bed in the morning. I have to get out there and live."
Drew Barrymore
Tumblr_kpfpylrmdv1qzavdro1_500_large
"If you are going to go through hell...I suggest you come back learning something."
Tumblr_lh77bhlxf51qdboeho1_500_large
Drew Barrymore
"God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I'm not going to complain about the way my body is shaped."
Drew Barrymore

Tumblr_l684jr6xry1qbyj61_large
"I'm not insecure. I've been through way too much f**king sh*t to be insecure. I've got huge balls. But I've been humbled. That makes you grateful for every day you have."
Drew Barrymore

Tumblr_ldsgq3ah531qagkhko1_500_large

All images from Weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment