Monday, May 23, 2011

Fav quotes by Angelina Jolie

And barefoot or first thing in the morning, I feel beautiful. Because I feel like me. I didn't always feel that way, but I feel that way now. When somebody just loves you, and when you make somebody happy, when your presence seems to make them happy, you suddenly feel like the most beautiful person in the world.
Angelina Jolie


Tumblr_lljuto78491qh3f54o1_400_large

I felt beautiful when I was in Cambodia [for Tomb Raider]. I was sweaty, and my hair was matted and all over the place. And I was happy and hot and accomplishing a lot and running around, and I could feel my heart beating, and I felt beautiful.
Angelina Jolie


Tumblr_llbgjkus5x1qdiymdo1_500_large


I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.
Angelina Jolie



Tumblr_ljx28yqj3o1qgaxid_large

If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.
Angelina Jolie




Love one person, take care of them until you die. You know, raise kids. Have a good life. Be a good friend. And try to be completely who you are. And figure out what you personally love. And like go after it with everything you've got no matter how much it takes.
Angelina Jolie


Tumblr_lkgt32ugi91qbky1to1_500_large
All images from Weheartit.com

1 comment:

  1. I like her, she's such a strong woman! And beautiful! And she's a mom! She looks so happy on the last picture!

    ReplyDelete