Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hair extension Review

Hello Beauties : )! So I wanted to share a new product that I'm absolutely loving right now. Ive always wanted long hair but the last year haven't been able to keep it past my shoulders thanks to the inverted bob. lol Anyways a few months ago I purchased these clip in hair extensions from Sally's Beauty Supply which sounds a bit tacky at first but I promise if you've been thinking about getting hair extensions you will love these!!

Euronext Remy 18 inch Clip-In Hair


After buying i took them to my hair stylist who happens to be a good friend. She layered them and dyed them to match my hair color. Ive gotten so many compliments on my hair and nobody has been able to tell that I am wearing extensions.They clip in easy and are very durable. Even if you have long hair you can still use them to create fullness .I love them and will be a customer for life. To give you guys a better idea I will post a before/ After pic so you can see for yourself!!

                                                                         BEFORE


                                                                         AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment